Art of Presenting Magic to Children
3 DVD set, over 5 hours of content including Danny's complete 45-minute family show, commentary on audience management strategies, 14 trick explanations, Eugene Burger interview, 10 essays and more!
Price including S&H: $129.00
Danny Orleans performs one of the best kids magic shows -- strike that -- one of the best magic shows, I have ever seen. -- Mac King
This project is something special for reasons that transcend the magic show. It is a master class in the psychology of young audiences...Invest in this content...It is an exceptional resource...You'll learn indispensable skills for interacting with children. -- Genii Magazine
A wealth of Audience Management Strategies...practical information that can be instantly added to your armory, to improve your shows, and to help ensure your audience's enjoyment as at its maximum. -- Vanish Magazine
Watching his audience management skills is worth the price! These DVDs examine and reveal every aspect of his show. -- David Kaye (Silly Billy)
Danny Orleans is an expert in presenting magic to children. In this 3 DVD set, he shares over 40 years of experience performing more than 4000 shows to over one-million children, parents and teachers. Over five hours of professionally edited performances, interviews, instructions and commentary teach you the details of every routine and audience management technique in his show. You will...
- Watch his entire Family Magic Show, including 8 routines, 14 tricks and 2 bonus tricks.
- Hear his dialogue with child communication expert Michael Brandwein, as you watch the show again with them and hear their commentary on the 70 Audience Management Strategies Danny employs.
- See Eugene Burger interview Danny Orleans on his Philosophy of Children's Magic.
- Learn to make and perform his entire repertoire of tricks, including warm-up, intro and segues.
- Enjoy vintage footage of the show that Danny Orleans and his wife and partner, Jan Rose, toured internationally.
- Download Danny Orleans' updated essays originally published in industry magazines, Genii, MAGIC and The Linking Ring.
These DVDs set a whole new standard for teaching magicians how to perform magic for children. I was blown away by the editing quality and even more so by Danny's revolutionary approach to managing audiences during a magic show. -- Doug Scheer